I’d like to say Quinoa has burst onto the food scene like a bolt from the blue, but its been around for eons… more recently though, it’s rightly been recognised as the superfood it is… and more and more chefs are taking up its usage on their menus.
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa (white)
- 1½ cups of firmly packed chopped fresh herbs (Parsley, Coriander, Basil & Mint)
- 1 cup of peeled (both shells) Broad Beans
- a handful of Garlic and Herb Croutons
- 1 tsp of finely grated Lemon Zest
- Salt and Pepper
- for the dressing
- 1 tsp basil pesto
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tbsp of wine vinegar
Whisk together the ingredients for the dressing. Mix the other ingredients in a large bowl, drizzle with the dressing and season to taste.